Cocoa + Coffee Dry Clay Mask
Cocoa + Coffee Dry Clay Mask
NET WT. 2 oz (56 g)
What Is It
Our exquisite Cocoa + Coffee Dry Clay Mask was meticulously created for women who cherish the art of self-care and adore the indulgence of facials. Immerse yourself in a luxurious experience as you discover the transformative power of our carefully selected natural ingredients. Unleash the power of nature's finest ingredients as impurities are banished, your skin is nourished, and your radiant beauty is unveiled.
Why You Need It
- Gentle exfoliation
- Detoxifying properties
- Delicately absorbs excess oil
- Customizable nature
Allow our clay masks to empower you to take control of your skincare routine and tailor it to your unique needs. In general, dry clay masks are meant to be mixed with the liquid of your choice (ex: water/honey/tea/oil/yogurt), giving you the freedom to customize your mask and achieve your desired skincare results.
Best for oily/acne-prone/combination skin
What Is Included
Comes with (1) mini bamboo spoon - the perfect companion for measuring and scooping the ideal amount of clay mask.
*Listing is for (1) clay mask only*
Clay that is derived from natural deposits. Gentle and suitable for oily/acne prone/combination skin. Known to cleanse the skin, absorb excess oil and impurities and promote a balanced complexion.
Produced from cacao beans. Cocoa powder is rich in antioxidants (flavonoids), has anti-aging properties, brightens (theobromine) and smoothes and softens skin.
A Peruvian root containing antioxidant properties (polyphenols), rich in nutrients, provides balance to the skin’s natural oils and brightens skin tone.
Rich in antioxidants, provides gentle exfoliation, smoothes and softens skin and can reduce dark circles.
- Oily skin
- Dull complexion
- Uneven texture
- Acne and blemishes
How to Use
1. Preparation: Cleanse your face thoroughly to remove any dirt, makeup, or impurities. Gently pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
2. Mixing the Mask: Take a small amount of the dry clay mask powder in a non-metal bowl or the palm of your hand. Add a few drops of a liquid of your choice (ex: water/honey/tea/oil/yogurt) to the powder. Mix well with a non-metal utensils or fingers until you achieve a smooth paste-like consistency. Adjust amount of liquid to reach desired texture.
3. Application: Using clean fingers or non-metal utensils, apply an even layer of the clay mask to face, avoiding eyes and lip areas. Gently massage mask onto skin in circular motions, ensuring thorough coverage.
4. Relax and Wait: Allow clay mask to dry on face for around 15 min. The drying time may vary depending on the specific clay mask and liquid you used to mix with.
5. Rinse Off: Once the mask is dry, dampen a soft washcloth with warm water. Gently wipe away the mask using circular motions, taking care not to rub too harshly. Rinse face to remove any remaining residue. Pat your skin dry. Follow up with your regular skincare routine, such as toner, moisturizer, or serum.